Words of a Fighter

Words of a Fighter

Friday, June 25, 2010

Pictures and Video of Truck and Accident Site

For those who would like to see, I have added a slideshow of the damage to the truck and a video that I show re-tracing the path of the accident to the bottom of the blog. I put it down there just in case there are some who do not wish to see. I kept a couple of pictures of the truck private because they were hard to look at, even for me and I don't get squeemish. It was a little emotionally overwhelming, so I hope you understand.
To see them you can scroll all the way down to the bottom of the blog.
He spent most of the day today resting and recovering from surgery on his leg. It is likely that they will begin cutting back on the sedative tomorrow and allow him to come to consciousness slowly. I will continue to update as he progresses.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Linda & Family, our prayers are with you, your whole family and especially Dave. We believe that there are miracles in this world and it is our most sincere hope that Dave's recovery will be that walking, talking miracle that rises from this tragic event. Thoughts, prayers, love and light are sent to you from us and ours. Love, Tina & family

    ReplyDelete