Words of a Fighter

Words of a Fighter

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Better Day

He was able to respond by trying to talk today. I didn't get a lot of details, but my brother, Josh, called me from the hospital and said that our Dad was trying to talk earlier. They had to deflate something in his tracheostomy in order to hear him better. It sounded as if he was saying "mmmmm hmmmm" and "Ya". I don't know what questions he was answering because I'm not at the hospital yet.
I am hoping to get to hear him talk later when I can get there. Right now, I have my girls, so I will go down there once my husband gets off of work.

2 comments:

  1. yea! yea! you go dave! please keep getting better, we are pulling for you!woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We at Cactusthorns.com send our sincere condolences for Dave and his Family. We all pray that he will make a complete and total recovery.

    Our readers have asked, "can you let us know when his code is added for the blood donations?"

    If there is anything that we can do to support you in your time of need please feel free to contact us at http://cactusthorns.com.

    This has really been a shock for many of us who thought old "Sandman" was indestructible.

    God Bless You all.

    Dan O

    ReplyDelete