Words of a Fighter

Words of a Fighter

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A huge THANK YOU to the donors and attempted donors of blood in my Dad's name

I wanted to take a few minutes to thank those of you who made a donation in my Dad's name. I think I may try to call the blood bank just to see what the final number ended up at, but I believe that the number of donations received outnumbered the units he was given. My office was able to host a blood drive and 25 of our agents were able to donate, with many others who tried but for various reasons couldn't donate. That means that not only did you help to save his life, but you also helped save the lives of others.
I am beyond grateful and touched by your generosity and support. I know I can speak for my whole family when I say THANK YOU!!!
P.S. I also want to thank those of you who donated your pto to him in whichever way it was done, be it a cash donation or sick time. You are all so amazing and my Dad is so lucky to have such a great family at RCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment